Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentines' Day

Today is Valentines' day. For me it is like other days of the year. Couple of years back I used to plan and buy gifts for my boyfriend. It was an eve to celebrate. My boyfriend is my husband now. Situations have changed a lot. Previously I used to feel that marriage is the ultimate of a relation. But now I understand that I was wrong. After we enter a family life many things fades away. I am having a very busy schedule. Managing office and home together is really difficult. It gives me hardly any time to plan something and execution becomes challenging. Now I really feel that life has changed a lot.

I don't have any regrets against this. But I really feel sometimes that when we try to build a relation strongly, we loose it from some other end.
I am planning to cook something today which my husband loves. This can be a surprise to him. My sweet puppy Candy is also waiting for us. I hope to go back home soon and spend the evening together happily.

Happy Valentines' day to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment