Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tips: Feng Shui for Pets

Last Saturday we brought one of my more precious belonging of all times. Candy, my Golden Retriever. She is only 37 days old as of today. Today while I am writing about Feng Shui tips for pets, I am thinking of her.

1. Pets are good Feng Shui. I really feel it even personally if I don't think from Feng Shui aspect also. They are a source of happiness and energy.
2. They are good from Feng Shui aspect if left alone at day. Energy accumulates in the silence and stillness. This can be acquired in the presence of a dog, cat or fish.
3. Eight gold and one black fish are considered the best combination to bring wealth.
4. Always place a fish in the left of the front door but never on the right.
5. Animal cages or sleeping places of the pets should be away from eating or cooking areas such as kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment